Suffolk Bird Control
Suffolk Bird Control

Comments

Have you been out on a Hawk Walk or Experience day with us?

How do you like the website ?

Please feel free to make a comment or just say hi.

Thank you.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Debbi Flowerdew (Friday, September 22 17 08:26 pm BST)

Thank you for a very special experience. Never believed I would be that close to your beautiful birds.I learnt so much and would to do it all again in a wingbeat!

• Linda Taylor (Tuesday, September 12 17 09:00 am BST)

The most brilliant time - thank you so much for your patience, such beautiful birds, I felt comfortable, in control. Amazing!!

• Steve Bushby (Thursday, September 07 17 05:31 pm BST)

We had a great time Alec. A truly memorable experience. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge. We'll treasure the memories and the photos. We thoroughly recommend a Hawk Walk as an unusual gift. Steve, Suzanne & Samuel.

• Kevin and Tom (Monday, July 31 17 04:02 pm BST)

We did the Hawk walk yesterday, and I would just like to say what an incredible afternoon we had!! I would thoroughly recommend this as an experience to anybody of any age. We got to handle and fly Khia, a beautiful female Harris Hawk, and were provided with all of the essential tuition, as well as lots of information, and an insight into keeping such wonderful birds. All in all, a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, thank you Alec!!

• Mike Mander (Monday, August 22 16 12:43 pm BST)

I did the Hawk Walk with you yesterday Alec and I've got to say what an excellent time I had. I learned so much about falconry and spending the whole time flying 'Khia' rather than taking turns with
    others was special. I won't hesitate to recommend the Hawk Walk. An excellent gift for anyone. Thanks again.

• Gary & Margaret (Sunday, July 31 16 08:28 pm BST)

Thank you Alec for a great mornings walk. Brilliant photo's too! We will be recommending you to all our friends.

• Judy & Philip Ransome (Tuesday, March 22 16 05:02 pm GMT)

Went with hubby on a Hawk Walk last Saturday 19.03.16 & we both enjoyed it very much, we would recommend it. Also a huge Thank You to Alec who, after walk was over, got the very beautiful GHOST
    (barn owl) out for me to hold, it made my day, so loved the experience.

• Philip Price (Tuesday, December 29 15 10:31 pm GMT)

we had the most extraordinary day. it was a fantastic setting.
    The birds were beautiful and perfectly trained. My family are still talking about the experience.

• Julie Wade-Matthews (Saturday, November 21 15 05:15 pm GMT)

Just had an amazing talk at Eaton Vale. Never seen the scouts so quiet. Thanks to Wingbeat and Happisburg owls

• Colin & Ann Southernwood (Tuesday, October 27 15 03:25 pm GMT)

Thanks Alec for a really enjoyable afternoon. You made it good fun and educational. The pictures you sent were great.
    A marvellous birthday present.

• Jez (Wednesday, October 21 15 05:54 pm BST)

Thanks mate have got the CD and they are great photos. Thanks again for a great afternoon. That price I will be booking again, well worth the money

Print Print | Sitemap